Homura and Madoka adopting a child hc
[cracks knuckles] LESSGOOOOOOOO
- madoka is a “gentle” mother - she plays with the kid nicely and speaks soflty and is calm about everything.
- homura is the type to get excited over the baby learning to turn its head and she’s a fucking wreck, she’s overprotective and worrisome. she babyproofs the entire fucking house and considers taking the baby to the emergency room if the thing so much as sneezes. she’s tense and always looking out a lot, but when she relaxes she’s very loving and caring and will play with the baby all day
- homura is usually the one to get up and take care of the kid if it starts crying at night or in the morning because she wants madoka to get her rest, but sometimes madoka insists and to be honest, homura loves it when madoka insists because waking up is hell for her and she loves the feeling of being able to lay back down and go back to sleep
- when the kid grows up and gets old enough to go to school and makes friends, every time they go out on a play date homura will follow behind never letting them know she’s there, making sure they don’t do anything inappropriate
- when the kid goes to school for the first time homura has a hard time letting go of their hand and when she finally does madoka has to drive home because homura is crying so much
- they call kyoko and sayaka “uncle kyoko” and “auntie saya” and they babysit when madoka and homura are unable to watch over the baby, and if left alone with kyoko, kyoko would be the type of person to do things like this